The Caserta Method is a tried, time-tested, proven approach to providing data warehouse solutions for our clients across all industries. The Caserta Method has been established, developed and matured over decades of progressive experience in the field and is the basis of our industry publications.
We have two major principles that form the basis of every project:
- Don’t waste your time or your money – we believe every client dollar and every client minute is precious.
- Design and build the highest quality data warehouse and deliver a world-class information management system that produces client value for years to come.
Joe Caserta, the founder of Caserta Concepts, personally reviews our solutions and our approaches, while a second tier of data architects, developers and designers ensure that solutions are comprehensive and fully integrated.
We Wrote the Book on Data Warehousing…
At Caserta Concepts, we don’t just use books, we write them. Our founder, Joe Caserta wrote ‘The Data Warehouse ETL Toolkit: Practical techniques for Extracting, Clearing, Conforming and Delivering Data’. Our associate Lawrence Corr wrote ‘Agile Data Warehouse design: Collaborative Dimensional modeling, from Whiteboard to Star Schema’.
We Base our Method on Three Fundamental Techniques
- Model Storming: We use these sessions to turn your initial business processes & requirements into dimensional data models as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
- Best Practices: This is a combination of our fundamental data warehouse/ETL/business intelligence concepts, our prior industry experience and our clients’ individual requirements.
- Relentless Project Management: Driven by your objectives, we never take our eyes off of your objectives throughout our consultancy, design and implementation activities.
We believe that these methods and techniques allow us to build scalable, high-performance data warehousing solutions for our customers. Contact us to find out how we might be able to help your organization.